Appearance: Black Brown granular/fine powder
Organic matter (dry basis): 70% min
Total Humic acid (dry basis): 50% min
Organic Carbon (dry basis): 25% min
Mesh: 60-120 / Size: 2-4 mm
Moisture: 25% max
1. Comprehensive development and promote healthy and robust crop growth.
2. Rapidly improve the symptoms such as yellow leaf,growth dwarfed,premature aging,easy to fall,abnormal fruit caused by deficiency of elements.
3. To improve the loose soil,increase the number of soil beneficial microorganisms an the number of beneficial flora,effectively improve crop rhizosphere environment,root,fertility,improve nutrient utilization and increase fertilizer efficiency.
4. Regulate crop growth,flower and fruit,promote early maturity,increase crop yield,significantly improve crop quality
5. Enhance crop resistance,effectively improve crop drought,cold,flood,resistance to soil-borne diseases,prevention of stubble obstacles.
1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes,we can supply the free sample,but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
2. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
3. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Byproducts. Byproducts from the processing industry also provide a natural way to fertilize your garden soil. For example, blood meal, chicken-feather meal and
3 Ways to Fertilize a Garden Cheaply - wikiHow
Use wood ash or sawdust as fertilizer. Wood ash and sawdust add calcium and potassium to the soil. They can also help to raise the pH of the soil if it is too acidic,
Fertilizing a Garden - How much fertilizer should you use in a
Most gardeners should use a complete fertilizer with twice as much phosphorus as nitrogen or potassium. An example would be 10-20-10 or 12-24-12. These fertilizers usually are easy to find. Some soils contain enough potassium for good plant growth and don't need more
Fertilizer Buying Guide | Lowe's
Oct 6, 2020 — Composted Manure: For soil conditioning or use in the compost pile. Peat Moss: An amendment that aerates and lightens heavier soils such as
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Many rely on the old standbys—animal manure and compost—which, although organic and good for soil building, actually contain few nutrients. For flower and
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Many soils contain adequate nutrients for the plants to absorb, but some soils do not, which is where fertilizers come in. Fertilizers are plant nutrients that are added to the soil. The plants absorb these essential nutrients from the soil to improve health, growth, and productivity. ... Not all soil needs fertilizer
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
How Does a Fertilizer Work? | Love The Garden
A fertiliser, often referred to as plant food, is a broad term for either a mixture of ... You can add fertilisers to the soil in liquid, water-soluble and granular form or