Total Amino Acid
Solubility in Water
1. High economic value: Farmers only invest several (USD) per acre, then they can get a good income.
2.Rich nutrition: Cytokinin (increase cell division), Auxin and Auxin-like compounds(IAA, GA3, ABA), ethylene(promote maturity), betaine(increase chlorophyll), polyamine(improve growth)
3. Little harm: It comes from raw material in the sea. It cooperates with plants and the environments so the fertilizer is harmless to plants and environment.
4. Main product for foliar fertilizer and topdressing.
Packaging & Shipping
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customer’s requirement.
Six Natural Fertilizers to Improve Garden Soil for a Better
6 Types of Natural Fertilizers · Chicken manure · Other animal manure · Liquid plant tea · Manure tea · Fish concentrate · Cover crops
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — GRASS CLIPPINGS – Rich in nitrogen, grass breaks down over time and enhances the soil. Fill a 5 gallon bucket full of grass clippings. You can
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
How to Enrich Your Soil Naturally Without Fertilizer - One
Mix Plants: Plants are meant to mingle. Some root systems tap deep and pull up nutrients from below, some root systems spread horizontally and keep topsoil in
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
9 Ideas On How To Nourish Your Soil Naturally | Joy Us Garden
Jan 31, 2017 — Here's all you need to know about the best ingredients for natural fertilizers: · Keep Your Banana Peels · Compost Your Coffee · Fishtank Water
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Mulch such as wood ash can be used as lime to increase the pH level in soil. Other natural mulch fertilizers include straw, which works well spread around