1. It is a new type organic nitrogen fertilizer, it is efficient, green fertilizer, made from residue of monosodium glutamate after pressing.
2. The raw materials is from corn, using advanced production equipment and spraying granulation technology.
3. It provides organic matter,Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium to the plant, Balanced nutrition,improves soil fertility, promotes root growth,hence increases the yield, as well as quality.
1.Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production;
2. Increase absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots;
3. Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant;
4. Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant;
Application:Chlormequat chloride is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator,it has been applied in the fields of agriculture, forestry and horticulture. It can also be used as the additives in fertilizers such as water flush fertilizer, folia fertilizer, root fertilizer and so on.
Storage: Keep in cool and dry place; 2 years
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — List of Organic Fertilizers · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure · Chicken or Poultry Manure
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes | An
Oct 16, 2020 — Seaweed Tea · Epsom Salts, Baking Powder, and Ammonia · Burying Banana Peels · Animal Manure · Aquarium Water · Compost Tea · Homemade
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers often use alfalfa meal, cottonseed meal, or fish emulsion to provide nitrogen; bone meal or rock phosphate to provide phosphorus; and