Product bane: organic ertilizer
Appearance: flowing black powder
Organic matter: 85% min
Humic acid: 40% min
Water solubility: 90% min
Advantage and Application:
• You can give your growing things a quick boost with periodic mists or sprays of natural foliar fertilizers. Not only are they good for general fertilization, they're an immediate way to revive and stimulate stressed, tired, or diseased plants.
• Up to 90% of a foliar-fed solution can be found in the roots of a plant within 1-hour of application.
• Foliar supplements are an effective way to compensate for soil deficiencies and poor soil's inability to transfer nutrients to the plant.
• It can improve fruit rate and quality and lengthen flowering season.
• Promoting root cell division and new root.
• It can promote fruit-setting, fruit-enlargement, yield- increasing.
Packing and Shipping :
Delivery time : 15 days more or less after the order confirmed.
Packing: 25kgs/bag, 50kgs/bag, PP woven bag with inner layer of PE polybag. Or 1.25 / 1.35 tons PP woven bag. Or at customer's request.
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — This article covers the basics of why and how to fertilize your garden. Plant Nutrients 101. Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics