| Organic matter || ≥450g/L |
| Amino acid || ≥80g/L |
| Fulvic acid || ≥250g/L |
| NPK || |
| Liquid seaweed || |
| Magnesium || ≥20g/L |
| Selenium || 8ppm |
| PH || 7-9 |
1.Quickly supply the crop with lacking Magnesium element and have high performance on crop diseases caused by Magnesium deficiency.
2. The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of growth, and severity of deficiency. The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants. Reduce the rates proportionately when spraying smaller plants.
1. keep away from heat and sunlight.
2. Keep away from combustible and different materials.
3. Avoid the formation and inhalation of dust.
4. Should be store in a dry house and keep good ventilation to prevent from hardening. Better a separate area. It is better to use a board or wood pallet under the bags and keep one foot from the ground, and do not stack more than 20 bags.
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — This article covers the basics of why and how to fertilize your garden. Plant Nutrients 101. Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not