|Parameter ||Specification (%) ||Source |
|Total Nitrogen(N)% ||8.0 ||Amino Acid +Organic matter |
|P2O5 ||3.0 ||MAP |
|K20 ||30% ||KNO3 |
|Total amino acid ||12.0 ||Amino acid |
|Trace elements ||4 ||B, Fe,Mn,Zn |
|Others ||0.5 |
|Appearance || Brown liquid ||Qualified |
Advantage and Application:
• At the heart of all organic growing is the art and science of fertilizing organically. The drip irrigation fertilizer could make plants which generally grow better, taste better, store longer and consequently.
• It should have increased resistance to the stresses caused by heat, cold, drought, pests, diseases, rapid growth, etc.
• It is not only the first step for increasing yields and quality but also for natural pest control and season extending.
• It can improve fruit rate and quality and lengthen flowering season.
Caution and Storage
1. Harmful if swallowed.
2. Keep out of reach children.
3. Avoid release to the environment.
4. Storing the product perfectly closed and in the fresh place without exceeding temperatures higher Than 46ºC.
Amino Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Amino acids are ampholytes; i.e., they contain both acidic and basic groups. Free amino acids can never occur as nonionic molecules. Instead, they exist as
Amino Acids - University of Arizona
The 10 amino acids that we can produce are alanine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, proline, serine and tyrosine. Tyrosine
Essential Amino Acids: Chart, Abbreviations and Structure
Amino acids are the building blocks that form polypeptides and ultimately proteins. Consequently, they are
The Twenty Amino Acids
The Twenty Amino Acids. The twenty amino acids (that make up proteins)each have assigned to them both three-letter (can be upper or lower case) and one
Amino acids: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Feb 2, 2019 — Amino acids · Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from food. · The 9 essential amino acids are:
amino acid | Definition, Structure, & Facts | Britannica
6 days ago — An amino acid is an organic molecule that is made up of a basic amino group (−NH2), an acidic carboxyl group (−COOH), and an organic R group (or side chain) that is unique to each amino acid. The term amino acid is short for α-amino [alpha-amino] carboxylic acid
Protein and Amino Acids - Recommended Dietary Allowances
Nine amino acids—histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine—are not synthesized by mammals and are
Essential Amino Acids: Definition, Benefits and Food Sources
Jun 12, 2018 — What Are Essential Amino Acids? · Your body needs 20 different amino acids to grow and function properly. · When you eat protein, it's broken
Amino acid - Wikipedia
Amino acids are the structural units (monomers) that make up proteins. They join together to form short polymer chains called peptides or longer chains called either polypeptides or proteins. These polymers are linear and unbranched, with each amino acid within the chain attached to two neighboring amino acids